Hit producer Bellamkonda Suresh’s son Bellamkonda Srinivas, made a successful debut with, recently released commercial entertainer ‘Alludu Seenu’. Released on July 25, this film is running successfully and creating a buzz at the box office. Directed by VV Vinayak, this film features Samantha as the female lead. Devi Sri Prasad composed music has also got good response and filmmakers have celebrated the Platinum Disc function. Young Tiger NTR was present at the event as chief guest.
Speaking at this event, NTR stated that, “I won’t believe in time and fate, I just believe in hard work. Vinayak works hard for a film and this is the reason for the huge success of this film”. Not only VV Vinayak, NTR also congratulated the whole team of the film. Speaking about the debut hero Srinivas, he stated, “Even though this is his first film, he was seen very confident in front of the camera and he made his dad proud.” He advised Srinivas that, how much popular or successful you are in the industry; you should be down to earth and work hard.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors