Young tiger NTR and director Puri Jagan’s film has already gone onto the sets a while ago and some fight sequences have been shot. However, shooting has been given a brief halt to take a look at various issues.
As per the latest news being heard, the film is going to get back to shooting mode next week, with NTR expected to join the shoot a day or two after shooting resumes.
The film is going to be produced by Bandla Ganesh and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the heroine.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha