Finally, after a lot of deferment, NTR’s next under the direction of creative director Sukumar is ready to roll out from the 6th of this month. The regular shooting was initially scheduled to commence in mid June, but the pre-production activities and few other issues have delayed the start of this much anticipated project.
As of now, it is heard that NTR, who is sporting an ultra new and stylish look in this film, is ready to join the unit. Sources reveal that he will reach London in a couple of days. Already, Sukumar along with the core team has reached the UK few weeks ago and completed a thorough scouting of locations to can the major portion of the movie.
Tentatively titled ‘Nannaku Prematho’, this movie features Rajendra Prasad and Jagapathi Babu in crucial roles. Rakul Preet is playing the female lead and BVSN Prasad is producing it.
- Interesting update about Ranveer-Deepika wedding
- NTR’s career comes a full circle with RRR
- Anasuya’s on-location snap from Yatra shoot goes viral
- Thugs of Hindostan fails to pass the crucial Monday test
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback