NTR is finally back in Hyderabad after a long schedule in Bangkok for his upcoming film Baadshah. Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film unit flew to Bangkok in mid August and since then, two action sequences, a song and some part of the talkie was shot in Bangkok. Kajal is paired up with NTR in the film and it also stars Navdeep and Kelly Dorjee in important roles. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film. Thaman has composed the music. Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat are writing the script, along with Sreenu Vaitla. Ever since the first look of NTR in Baadshah was unveiled, it has lend credence to the rumour that the film is based in a mafia backdrop. Whatever maybe the case, Bandla Ganesh is planning to make it the costliest and the most stylish film ever in NTR’s career. Besides, Sreenu Vaitla too is working hard towards making this film a blockbuster. The film is going to release on January 11, 2013.
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback