It is a proud moment for Telugu people and Telugu cinema. In a nationwide poll conducted by CNN IBN, legendary Telugu actor Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao garu has been chosen as the Greatest Indian Actor of all time by viewers. He has captured 53% of the votes.
Another legend, Kamal Haasan, came in second with 44% of the votes. Sridevi was declared the Greatest Indian Actress of all time, with 39% of the votes while Madhuri Dixit and Savithri garu came in second and third respectively.
NTR and Savithri are two jewels of Telugu cinema and it is indeed nice to see them being recognised in this way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero