It is a proud moment for Telugu people and Telugu cinema. In a nationwide poll conducted by CNN IBN, legendary Telugu actor Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao garu has been chosen as the Greatest Indian Actor of all time by viewers. He has captured 53% of the votes.
Another legend, Kamal Haasan, came in second with 44% of the votes. Sridevi was declared the Greatest Indian Actress of all time, with 39% of the votes while Madhuri Dixit and Savithri garu came in second and third respectively.
NTR and Savithri are two jewels of Telugu cinema and it is indeed nice to see them being recognised in this way.
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa
- Idam Jagat looking at a September release
- Siddharth, Catherine Tresa team up for a new film
- Nithin to romance milky beauty?