Legendary thespian and former Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh late NT Ramarao’s statue will be installed at the JP Park in India’s IT capital, Bengaluru. Along with NTR, statutes of 33 great Indian personalities will adorn the Rajarajeswari Nagar’s JP Park.
Rajarajeswari Nagar’s MLA Muniratna had commissioned Katuri Ravichandra, a sculptor from Tenali, to design the statues. Fibre statues of Chatrapati Shivaji, Tipu Sultan, Rani Laxmibai, BR Ambedkar, Ravindranath Tagore and Bhagat Singh and others will be installed along with NTR’s statue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future