NTR has been going through a lean phase in his career with no big hits in quite a while. After some unexpected failures, he has changed guard and started to choose scripts with utmost care. The same is the case with Sukumar whose last film 1 Nenokkadine didn’t do as well as expected. Now these two are coming together for a movie which will be launched in January and the regular shoot will commence during summer.
The film is being produced by B.V.S.N. Prasad who made the blockbuster Attharintiki Daaredi. DSP will be the music director and Rathavelu handles the camera. The movie is apparently a love story with Sukumar’s touch.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt prioritises RRR above all
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?