Fresh from the phenomenal success of his latest action entertainer ‘Temper’, NTR is gearing up for his next film in Sukumar’s direction. The NTR-Sukumar film was launched in December and the regular shoot was supposed to commence in January. However, the pre-production took more time than expected and the film will now go on floors from 5th March.
As per the reports, writer and director Sukumar has been taking extreme care to make the film a superhit venture and NTR will be seen in a never seen before look, typical of all Sukumar’s heroes. The director’s last film ‘1 Nenokkadine’ was a loss venture at the boxoffice.
Rakul Preet Singh has been signed as the film’s leading lady and Devi Sri Prasad composes music. Senior producer BVSN Prasad is the producer of this big budget entertainer.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation