Young tiger NTR’s latest project with creative film-maker Sukumar will soon take off in the U.K. ‘Dandayatra’ is the tentative title which is under consideration. Jagapathi Babu has been roped in to play a crucial role in this flick.
As per the latest reports Sukumar, music director Devi Sri Prasad and his team, are off to Spain for the music settings. They will reside over there till 9th of April and will work over the music for the flick.
In the meantime, Rakul Preet has quashed all rumours and stated that she will be the female lead in this flick. B.V.S.N Prasad will produce this flick under Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra banner.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine