Young tiger NTR’s latest project with creative film-maker Sukumar will soon take off in the U.K. ‘Dandayatra’ is the tentative title which is under consideration. Jagapathi Babu has been roped in to play a crucial role in this flick.
As per the latest reports Sukumar, music director Devi Sri Prasad and his team, are off to Spain for the music settings. They will reside over there till 9th of April and will work over the music for the flick.
In the meantime, Rakul Preet has quashed all rumours and stated that she will be the female lead in this flick. B.V.S.N Prasad will produce this flick under Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets
- Dulquer to star in this crazy Mani Ratnam sequel?
- Talented heroine in Karnam Malleswari biopic?