Legendary actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Late Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao will be honored with a 30 feet giant bronze statue on the shores of the Godavari River in Rajahmundry. A team of expert sculptors from the Penumantra Mandal in East Godavari district is working on the statue upon state government’s commission.
The Andhra Pradesh government has planned to inaugurate the legend’s statue on the occasion of the upcoming pushkaralu. The statue will be placed between the old and the new railway bridges at the Godavari River.
The statue is being designed by famous sculptors Aruna Prasad Udayar and Karunakar Udayar at an estimated cost of Rs. 2 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends
- Suresh Babu clarifies Abhiram’s acting debut rumors