Tollywood heroes are ruling the market in a big way. After Vijay Devarakonda and Ram Charan being roped in as the brand ambassador of Sangeeta Mobiles and Happi Mobiles respectively, it is the turn of NTR to endorse a mobile brand.
The latest news is that NTR has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Celekt Mobile Store. The star hero has been paid big bucks for this Ad and he will be the face of the brand from now on.
NTR is on an all-time high as he has some good projects in hand and is also a favorite among several brands.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry