Tollywood heroes are ruling the market in a big way. After Vijay Devarakonda and Ram Charan being roped in as the brand ambassador of Sangeeta Mobiles and Happi Mobiles respectively, it is the turn of NTR to endorse a mobile brand.
The latest news is that NTR has been roped in as the brand ambassador of Celekt Mobile Store. The star hero has been paid big bucks for this Ad and he will be the face of the brand from now on.
NTR is on an all-time high as he has some good projects in hand and is also a favorite among several brands.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes