NTR, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s highly-anticipated biopic on his father and legendary actor and Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao, will resume from August. Balayya is currently recuperating from the shoulder surgery. On the other hand, the makers are zeroing in on the film’s cast.
As per the latest buzz, NTR will be wrapped up by this year end and the makers are planning to release the movie during the Sankranthi holidays early next year. Sankranthi is Balakrishna’s favorite season as he has given numerous hits in this period.
NTR is being produced with a whopping 60 crores. Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are bankrolling this prestigious project and Teja is directing it.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut