Released on September 21 as a Dasara festive treat, NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa went on to collect over Rs.72 crore share and ended up as the second highest grosser in the Young Tiger’s career after Janatha Garage. JLK completes its 50-day run today in several theaters across the twin Telugu states.
Call it a coincidence, on this special day, NTR is about to set a new record in his career. JLK is all set to become the first NTR film to cross the 1 crore gross milestone at the Mecca of movies, RTC X Roads. JLK is expected to achieve this feat by the end of the night shows tonight.
Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are the film’s leading ladies. Bobby is the film’s director and Kalyan Ram is the producer. DSP’s music enthralled the fans. JLK had NTR essaying triple roles for the first time in his career.
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR