The unit of Young Tiger NTR’s upcoming film, Nannaku Prematho, is back in town after the successful completion of the Spain schedule. With this, the entire talkie part has been wrapped up, barring a couple of days of patch work and a song. A huge set is being erected in Annapurna Studios to can the last song.
On the other hand, the film’s post-production work is going on at a brisk pace and a major work has already been completed. Soon after he finishes shooting for the song, NTR will start dubbing for the film. With most of the work nearing completion, the film’s unit is planning to release the audio at the earliest.
Directed by Sukumar, Nannaku Prematho is slated for a 13th January release. BVSN Prasad is the film’s producer. Rakul Preet, Jagapati Babu and Rajendra Prasad will be seen in important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Manas gets upset over Priyanka issue
- Dhanush wraps up patchwork for his most expensive film
- Poll : Who among these will be eliminated in Bigg Boss 5?