NTR’s upcoming film Baadshah is fast nearing completion and the entire shooting is expected to be wrapped up on March 16. Sreenu Vaitla is directing the film and Bandla Ganesh is producing it. Kajal is the lead actress in this action entertainer. For the past few days, the film was being shot near Hyderabad and recently, Sreenu Vaitla’s daughters shot for a scene in the film.
Now, all eyes are on the film’s audio launch which is going to be held on March 17 in Ramanaidu Studios, Nanakramguda in Hyderabad. Producer Bandla Ganesh revealed that NTR will visit the temple in Tirumala and Simhachalam to seek blessings before flying back to Hyderabad. Sreenu Vaitla and Bandla Ganesh will accompany NTR in a special chartered flight during this visit on March 17. Since the audio launch had to be called off from its original date (March 10), security is going to be beefed up for the main event on March 17 to ensure that everything goes on smoothly.
Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have written the script and dialogues along with Sreenu Vaitla. KV Guhan is the cinematographer. S S Thaman has scored the music. The film will hit the screens on April 5.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet clocks 15M on Instagram; Thanks fans in a video
- Amrutha’s family determined to stall RGV’s Murder’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals why she stayed away from Mollywood
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date