After, Aravindha Sametha, yet another project in the combination of NTR and Trivikram is almost confirmed. From the past few weeks, rumors are floating that the film will kick-start its shooting from July this year and will be out during Sankranthi 2021.
Meanwhile, the latest update from our sources is that the project will not take off anytime soon as Trivikram wants to take time and work on the script in an even better way.
On the other hand, NTR is also busy with RRR and it will take time for him also to wrap up the shooting. So, a film in the combination of NTR and Trivikram is a piece of happy news for fans but the sad part is that the project will be out only during the second half of 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar miffed with this actor’s unprofessional behaviour?
- Hansika signs an ambitious ‘single shot’ film
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?