NTR has been one of the most happening Tollywood stars in terms of brand endorsements. In a latest, the Young Tiger has signed a deal with Parle Agro, one of the leading Indian beverage brands, to endorse its flagship product, Appy Fizz. Bollywood superstar Salman Khan endorses Appy Fizz in the North.
Tarak will be the face of Appy Fizz in South India. Parle Agro is banking on NTR’s popularity among millions of his fans across the four South Indian states. The actor will be taking part in several TV commercials to promote this national beverage brand. Talking about his latest brand association, NTR said, “I have always loved Appy Fizz and the decision to be the face of the brand was an easy one after I saw the vision and plans of the brand.”
On the movies front, NTR is currently working on Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR, also featuring Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Rajasekhar escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Poll : Which director should Ram Charan work with next?
- Balayya’s director to play a key role in Vikram’s next
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood