NTR has been one of the most happening Tollywood stars in terms of brand endorsements. In a latest, the Young Tiger has signed a deal with Parle Agro, one of the leading Indian beverage brands, to endorse its flagship product, Appy Fizz. Bollywood superstar Salman Khan endorses Appy Fizz in the North.
Tarak will be the face of Appy Fizz in South India. Parle Agro is banking on NTR’s popularity among millions of his fans across the four South Indian states. The actor will be taking part in several TV commercials to promote this national beverage brand. Talking about his latest brand association, NTR said, “I have always loved Appy Fizz and the decision to be the face of the brand was an easy one after I saw the vision and plans of the brand.”
On the movies front, NTR is currently working on Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer, RRR, also featuring Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness
- Top Bollywood studio to help 3,000 cine workers in lockdown
- Kanika Kapoor’s fifth COVID-19 test turns negative