NTR’s 2010 super hit action comedy entertainer, Adhurs, is considered one of the best in the actor’s career. Especially, the Chari character essayed by the Nandamuri hero is still a favorite of his fans. Also starring Nayanthara, Brahmanandam and Sheela in lead roles, with NTR essaying dual roles, the film was directed by commercial entertainers specialist VV Vinayak.
And here comes a massive update for all the fans. Adhurs is all set for a grand worldwide re-release on the 4th of March. With most of the recent re-releases getting an emphatic response, and coupled with the legacy it carries, Adhurs is sure to open amid a huge fan frenzy. Filmmakers turned political leaders Vallabhaneni Vamsi and Kodali Nani produced the movie, while Devi Sri Prasad had scored the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi honors Keeravani and team RRR at Ram Charan’s birthday bash
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
- Japan’s never-ending love for RRR
- Another powerful addition to NTR 30 crew
- Pushpa 2’s big announcement on the way
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food