All the three Telugu Sankranthi releases, NTR Kathanayakudu, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2, had a decent run at the box-offices throughout the festive season. VVR and F2 fared much better than NTR biopic.
In Krishna district, on Wednesday, NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 9.86 lakh share and took its 8-day total share to Rs 1.29 crores. On the other hand, VVR collected a decent share of Rs 34.42 lakhs, ending up with a total of Rs 3.25 crore share in 6 days. Finally, F2 collected a solid Rs 53.82 lakh share on its 5th day. The film’s 5-day total Krishna district share is Rs 2.30 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?