Now that the Sankranthi festivities have come to an end, all eyes were on the box-office performance of the latest releases, NTR Kathanayakudu, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2. While VVR and F2 had a decent outing at the single screens across the twin Telugu states, NTR Kathanayakudu’s collections dropped further.
In Krishna district, NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 3.23 lakh share on Thursday, taking its 9-day total to Rs 1.32 crores. On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected a share of Rs 20.08 lakhs. The film’s 1st week Krishna share is Rs 3.45 crores. Lastly, F2 continued its dream run and collected Rs 49.51 lakhs, ending up with a 6-day share of Rs 2.79 crores in the Krishna region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?