Now that the Sankranthi festivities have come to an end, all eyes were on the box-office performance of the latest releases, NTR Kathanayakudu, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2. While VVR and F2 had a decent outing at the single screens across the twin Telugu states, NTR Kathanayakudu’s collections dropped further.
In Krishna district, NTR Kathanayakudu collected Rs 3.23 lakh share on Thursday, taking its 9-day total to Rs 1.32 crores. On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected a share of Rs 20.08 lakhs. The film’s 1st week Krishna share is Rs 3.45 crores. Lastly, F2 continued its dream run and collected Rs 49.51 lakhs, ending up with a 6-day share of Rs 2.79 crores in the Krishna region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja