A lot was expected from the latest Sankranthi releases, NTR Kathanayakudu, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2. However, the NTR biopic and VVR disappointed fans and trade circles by failing to set the cash registers ringing. On the other hand, F2 is collecting decent shares and is turning out to be this year’s Sankranthi winner.
In Krishna district, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 7.65 lakhs on Sunday, taking its 5-day total to Rs 1.04 crores. On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected Rs 25.47 lakhs on Sunday. The film’s 3-day share is Rs 2.20 crores. Finally, F2 collected Rs 40.93 lakhs, ending up with a 2-day share of Rs 81.26 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU