A lot was expected from the latest Sankranthi releases, NTR Kathanayakudu, Vinaya Vidheya Rama and F2. However, the NTR biopic and VVR disappointed fans and trade circles by failing to set the cash registers ringing. On the other hand, F2 is collecting decent shares and is turning out to be this year’s Sankranthi winner.
In Krishna district, NTR Kathanayakudu collected a share of Rs 7.65 lakhs on Sunday, taking its 5-day total to Rs 1.04 crores. On the other hand, Vinaya Vidheya Rama collected Rs 25.47 lakhs on Sunday. The film’s 3-day share is Rs 2.20 crores. Finally, F2 collected Rs 40.93 lakhs, ending up with a 2-day share of Rs 81.26 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka politely declines star hero project
- Akhil, Pooja Hegde shake a leg for a fun song
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update postponed
- Poll : What did you think of Ruler’s trailer?