It is widely known that Trivikram’s eagerly awaited film went on sets a few weeks back. Currently, the film’s shoot is happening at a brisk pace in RFC where a few high-voltage fight sequences are being canned back to back. This schedule will last till this month end.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the unit will resume the shoot on May 2nd. Sources reveal that this second schedule will continue till May 18th and a few crucial scenes will be canned in a specially erected village set.
Pooja Hegde will be romancing NTR in this as-yet-untitled movie. Thaman has already started working on the film’s soundtrack. S Radhakrishna is producing this huge budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- In his champion days: Sudheer Babu shares a proud moment
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law doesn’t want to enter the OTT world
- My friend, philosopher and guide: NTR wishes Kalyanram
- Promising actor plays Venky’s elder son in Narappa
- Here’s when Vakeel Saab will resume shooting
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next