The title and first look poster for NTR’s highly-anticipated 30th film will be out in less than a couple of hours. The poster will be released at 7:02 this evening amid a lot of excitement and anticipation. While the suspense surrounding the title will be revealed shortly, social media is abuzz with speculations that NTR 30 is titled Devara.
Now, making a sensational allegation, actor- producer Bandla Ganesh took to Twitter this afternoon and tweeted that he had already registered the title ‘Devara’ and that NTR30 makers have stolen his title as he “forgot” about it. Bandla Ganesh didn’t make any furfher statements regarding the title.
And just as the tweet began to go viral, Ganesh went on to tweet that he has no objection to give away the title as it’s NTR’s movie after all. ‘NTR is my Devara,” Ganesh concluded. It’s well known that Ganesh had produced NTR’s acclaimed action drama, Temper.
దేవర నేను రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ చేయించుకున్న నా టైటిల్ నేను మర్చిపోవడం వల్ల నా టైటిల్ కొట్టేశారు 😡 https://t.co/Y4guc8Yl34
— BANDLA GANESH. (@ganeshbandla) May 19, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Versatile actor plays the villain in Indian 2?
- Prabhas visits TTD ahead of Adipurush’s event
- OTT Review : Scoop – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Karthi to act in one more sequel?
- Much-awaited update on Ajith’s Vidaa Muyarchi’s first schedule
- Big news on Naga Chaitanya turns out to be a rumor
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food