NTR fans were very excited when the official announcement on his 30th film came out in March. The film was supposed to go on floors in May and hit screens in April next year as a summer treat. However, the lockdown due to Coronavirus has disrupted all the plans.
Now, the latest update is that this highly-anticipated film will kick-start its shoot from the Dasara festive day I’m October. Needless to say, even the release date will be postponed from April to the second half of 2021. The film is tentatively titled Ayinanu Poyi Ravale Hasthinaku.
Directed by Trivikram, NTR30 will be produced jointly by S Radhakrishna and Kalyanram’s NTR Arts. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences