Young Tiger NTR’s action entertainer ‘Baadshah’ will be having its dubbing pooja today. Dubbing work will formally begin today and will go in parallel with the film’s shoot. The movie has NTR in the lead role along with Kajal Aggarwal and Sreenu Vaitla is the director.
‘Baadshah’ is expected to be high on entertainment and comedy as these two qualities are Sreenu Vaitla’s specialities. Noted writers Pinnamaneni Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat have provided the story and dialogues for the movie. NTR will be seen with a new look and characterization in this film and shooting is currently going on in and around Hyderabad. The team shot extensively in Europe and Bangkok earlier.
Baadshah is gearing up for a summer 2013 release and Bandla Ganesh is the producer. Thaman is composing the music for this movie.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties