NTR’s upcoming film Baadshah will be launched on March 18 in Hyderabad. Srinu Vaitla is going to direct the film and Ganesh Babu is producing this film. Kajal is going to play the lead role. Sources in the industry have informed us that only VVIPs have been invited for the formal launch. Balakrishna might be the chief guest at the opening ceremony, if all goes well. The film has been touted as an action entertainer and the expectations on this film are already sky high since Srinu Vaitla recently delivered a blockbuster like Dookudu. Moreover, he has teamed up with the trio – Kona Venkat, Gopimohan and S S Thaman once again for this film. The film might go on floors either in the last week of April or early May and the first schedule is going to take place in Seoul, the capital of South Korea. Get ready for another joy ride folks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Guess : Who is this young sensation
- Sukumar in talks with yesteryear star heroine for Pushpa?
- Mahesh’s look to be quite special in Sarkaru Vari Paata
- Saaho director Sujeeth to get engaged soon
- Cute video: Sitara practices classical dance in a Paris hotel
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?