We had earlier reported that NTR will be sporting a brand new look in his upcoming film to be directed by Trivikram Srinivas. The actor had been working closely with celebrity fitness trainer Lloyd Stevens to achieve his new look, and buzz is that the results have been extremely good, so far.
Few years ago, when NTR lost oodles of weight and even showed off his beach body in Temper, he earned a lot of appreciation from his fans. It’s easily his best look onscreen, and then he maintained the style quotient in Nannaku Prematho as well. It turns out that NTR’s look in Trivikram’s film will be even better compared to all his previous films.
Thaman is scoring the music for this film which will go on floors soon. More details are awaited.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December