After weeks of deliberation, it looks like things are slowly falling in place for NTR’s biopic. The film, starring Balakrishna in the lead role, is going to be directed by Teja, and the makers have decided to launch it officially on March 29.
The muhurat ceremony is going to be held at Ramakrishna studios in the outskirts of Hyderabad, and several bigwigs from the industry and politics are expected to grace the occasion. Buzz is that Balakrishna will shoot for the film for a short period of time, and a scene featuring NTR’s arrival in Chennai is going to be canned for now. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Apart from this film, Balakrishna is also collaborating with the likes of VV Vinayak and Boyapati Sreenu soon. No wonder, the rest of the year looks quite hectic for Balakrishna.
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu