The shooting of NTR, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited biopic on his father and legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao, took place for a couple of days in December last week. A special teaser, which was supposed to be out on NTR’s death anniversary, was postponed indefinitely.
Of late, there have been several reports about when NTR’s biopic will be going on floors, since director Teja is simultaneously busy with Venkatesh’s film. But last night, during his speech at Jai Simha’s 50 Crore Club celebrations, Balakrishna said that the movie will commence in August.
This prestigious biopic is being produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Stay tuned to 123telugu for further updates on the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha