The shooting of NTR, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much-awaited biopic on his father and legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao, took place for a couple of days in December last week. A special teaser, which was supposed to be out on NTR’s death anniversary, was postponed indefinitely.
Of late, there have been several reports about when NTR’s biopic will be going on floors, since director Teja is simultaneously busy with Venkatesh’s film. But last night, during his speech at Jai Simha’s 50 Crore Club celebrations, Balakrishna said that the movie will commence in August.
This prestigious biopic is being produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Stay tuned to 123telugu for further updates on the movie.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals