One of NTR’s biggest hits Brindavanam is all set to be remade in Kannada. The Telugu version had NTR, Kajal and Samantha in lead roles and it was directed by Vamshi Paidipally. Couple of years ago, there were rumours that the film is going to be remade in Tamil and recently it was announced that Vijaykanth’s son Shamugapandian will reprise NTR’s role in the Tamil version. The latest news is that Kannada actor Darshan is going to play the lead role in the Kannada remake of Brindavanam. The film is likely to go on floors in February, 2013 and the Kannada title of the film hasn’t been confirmed yet.
Meanwhile, NTR is busy with Baadshah’s shooting in Hyderabad. Srinu Vaitla is directing the film and Kajal is playing the lead role opposite NTR once again. After this film, he’ll soon join the sets of Harish Shankar’s film and he has also okayed Santosh Srinivas’ next mass entertainer.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections