Ever since director Teja announced a sequel to his 2000 film, Chitram, there has been a strong speculation that NTR’s brother-in-law Narne Nithin Chandra will be playing the main lead in this crazy sequel. An official announcement regarding this news is awaited.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Chitram 1.1 will be launched on April 18. Apparently, Nithin Chandra has been getting trained in dance, fights and acting for his maiden film. More details about this exciting project will be out in the coming days. Teja’s long-time collaborator RP Patnaik will be composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?