NTR fought back tears to deliver a heartbreaking speech about love, loss, family at the pre-release event of Aravinda Sametha. While he was clearly emotional throughout the event, the most profound moment of the night came while he was addressing the crowd on stage and broke into tears.
Speaking at the event, NTR said, “My father always used to tell me that we are here because of our fans who have been with us through thick and thin. Now, I promise in front of all of you that I will dedicate my life to you. Aravinda Sametha is an emotional journey for me and it has a great story about how to lead a honourable life. Perhaps, I needed a lot of maturity and life experience to play this role, which is why I haven’t been able to collaborate with Trivikram Srinivas all these years. For 12 years, I have known him as a friend and a director, and by the time this film ended, he has become a soul friend who will be there for me always.”
The emotional speech drew huge applause from the audience at the venue, and it has gone viral on the internet. Directed by Trivikram Srinivas, the film has Pooja Hegde, Eesha, Jagapathi Babu playing lead roles, and it is slated for release on October 11.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will this talented heroine make a strong comeback?
- Interesting title in consideration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres