We have earlier reported that the film shootings have taken a hit, when the technicians from the 24 crafts of film making called for a strike. Now the latest casualty of this strike is NTR-Puri film that was supposed to move to Goa on 18th, and start its shoot from 20th.
According to the latest update, this shoot is likely to be canceled. The fate of further shootings shall be decided in the meeting between both the parties set to take place next week.
Articles that might interest you
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next
- Suriya’s next in song shoot mode
- Poll: Which of these two films are you excited for?