NTR has been going through a lean phase in his career with no big hits for quite a while. After some unexpected failures, he has changed guard and started to choose scripts with utmost care. The same is the case with Sukumar whose last film 1 Nenokkadine didn’t do as well as expected.
Now these two are coming together for a movie which was launched today in Hyderabad. This film is being produced by B.V.S.N. Prasad, who made the blockbuster Attharintiki Daaredi earlier. DSP is the music director and Rathavelu handles the camera. The movie is a stylish revenge drama and will start its shoot from January 2015.
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success