During the ongoing TDP Mahanadu conclave which is taking place in Tirupati, TDP chief Nara Chandrababu Naidu announced that a giant 35 meter tall statue of the legendary film star and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao will be installed in Amaravati, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh.
Describing the statue as “Telugu Vari Atmagourava Spoorthi”, Chandrababu said that the statue will inspire self respect among all the Teluguites. Chandrababu’s TDP also made a resolution to demand the center to confer the highest civilian award Bharat Ratna on NT Ramarao and duly honour his peerless services in the fields of film and politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next
- RRR likely to postpone again?
- Shah Rukh and Salman to team up for a multi-starrer?
- Noted Bollywood producer’s daughters in hospital due to Coronavirus
- Huge change in Shalini Pandey’s Bollywood debut