For Telugu cine buffs, the last few days have been those of excitement. After all, the coming together of the highest superstars of Tollywood in Jaipur, courtesy the wedding of Director Rajamouli’s son Karthikeya has been quite a treat to the senses!
Of the various glimpses from the event that went viral, one that surely is unassuming and surprising is that of actor NTR yelling “Jai Balayya” at the top of his voice as Akhil Akkineni looks on and several others join in a chorus.
Ever since the 15-second odd video hit the internet, it seemed certain that it was going to become a viral sensation.
Social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and even Roposo are full of this video being streamed!
— Ph@ణి (@vemulapalli1989) December 30, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!