Released in September last year, NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa went on to become one of the highest grossing movies in the Young Tiger’s career. Tarak was seen in triple roles in the movie, which was directed by KS Ravindra and produced by Kalyanram.
Now, Jai Lava Kusa is going to be released in Malayalam with the title Ravanasuran. The Malayalam version’s dubbing formalities are underway at the moment and an exact date of release will be announced soon. B Unnikrishnan of RD Illuminations is releasing the movie across Kerala. Raashi Khanna and Malayali actress Nivetha Thomas are the film’s leading ladies.
NTR’s fan base increased ever since the release of Mohanlal-starrer Janatha Garage across the God’s own country. We will have to wait until Ravanasuran’s release to see how well the Malayali audiences will receive the movie.
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success