Released in September last year, NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa went on to become one of the highest grossing movies in the Young Tiger’s career. Tarak was seen in triple roles in the movie, which was directed by KS Ravindra and produced by Kalyanram.
Now, Jai Lava Kusa is going to be released in Malayalam with the title Ravanasuran. The Malayalam version’s dubbing formalities are underway at the moment and an exact date of release will be announced soon. B Unnikrishnan of RD Illuminations is releasing the movie across Kerala. Raashi Khanna and Malayali actress Nivetha Thomas are the film’s leading ladies.
NTR’s fan base increased ever since the release of Mohanlal-starrer Janatha Garage across the God’s own country. We will have to wait until Ravanasuran’s release to see how well the Malayali audiences will receive the movie.
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun