Released in 2017, NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa turned out to be one of the highest grossers of the year and the actor’s career. The film had NTR essaying triple roles for the first time. Bobby directed the movie and Kalyanram produced it.
Now, Jai Lava Kusa is the only Telugu film to be selected for the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival in South Korea. The film will be screened at the festival on July 21 and 22 in the Best of Asia section.
Apart from Jai Lava Kusa, five other Indian movies – Mersal, Ezra, Secret Superstar, Mom and Tiger Zinda Hai – are selected for a special screening at the festival.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes