It’s well-known that Rana Daggubati will be acting in a Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual movie titled Haathi Mere Saathi in Hindi. The film will be directed by award-winning Tamil filmmaker Prabhu Solomon.
The latest buzz is that Rana’s home banner Suresh Productions has registered the title Adavi Ramudu with the Film Chamber. Apparently, Haathi Mere Saathi’s Telugu version will be titled Adavi Ramudu. Adavi Ramudu was a blockbuster yesteryear movie that starred the legendary NT Ramarao. Even Prabhas had acted in a film with the same title a decade ago.
Adavi Ramudu is scheduled to go on floors early next year. The first schedule will take place in Thailand.
The film is inspired by true events. Eros International’s Trinity Pictures will bankroll this trilingual film.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)