Young Tiger NTR’s will be working for a new film in the direction of successful director Harish Shankar and Dil Raju will be producing this project. The movie’s launch ceremony will take place on Vijayadasami day and this news has been confirmed by Dil Raju himself.
The movie’s name is not MLA (Manchi Lakshanalu unna Abbay), as was expected earlier. Dil Raju says that the subject chosen for this project is a 100% commercial entertainment based one with absolutely no politics involved.
Harish Shankar was supposed to work with NTR a very long time ago, but the project did not take off for various reasons. The name of this new project and other details like the heroine’s name will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical