Young Tiger NTR and director Puri Jagan’s film shoot is going on at a brisk pace in the outskirts of Hyderabad. As the film is delayed by a month, the unit is working day and night to make sure the film releases during the Sankranti season.
According to our reliable sources, the makers are planning to release the first look of the film during Diwali. Produced by Bandla Ganesh, this untitled film features Kajal as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?
- Psycho director’s next confirmed