The title of NTR’s upcoming film in Harish Shankar’s direction has been confirmed and it is ‘Ramayya Vastavayya’. The film’s first look, where NTR is holding a mace, was launched a little while ago on Twitter. For the past few weeks, there has been a lot of speculation about what the title is going to be and Harish Shankar has finally chosen Ramayya Vastavayya as the title. Dil Raju is producing the film. Currently, the film’s shooting is going on in Hyderabad.
Talking about the film, Dil Raju said, “Brindavanam was a huge hit and after a long time, we have teamed up with NTR once again. I am sure the expectations on the film are sky high and we are very confident about how the film is shaping up. Recently, a song shot on NTR and Samantha and it has come out really well. Harish Shankar has delivered two hits in a row and his previous film Gabbar Singh was a blockbuster. Ramayya Vastavayya is going to impress everyone without any doubt.” Samantha and Shruti Haasan are the lead actresses in the film. S S Thaman is scoring the music. The film is expected to hit the screens on August 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter to romance Mahesh Babu?
- Revealed- Basic storyline of Vijay’s Master
- Sai Tej’s PRP continues impresses the small screen as well
- Lockdown causes a delay in Ajay Devgan’s special video from RRR
- Clarification on Samantha’s prestigious film after lockdown
- Poll: Post RRR, Will NTR click in Bollywood?