Even before the film has gone on floors, NTR’s Janatha Garage is raking the moolah big time. We all know that Malayalam star Mohan Lal is featuring in this big budget film and this has created a huge buzz in Kerala.
Latest update reveals that the Malayalam rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 4 crores. Surprisingly, the said amount is even higher than that of Baahubali which was sold for 3.5 crores.
This clearly shows the buzz the film is carrying. Koratala Shiva is in huge demand in Tollywood after Mirchi and Srimanthudu and his combination with NTR is expected to create wonders at the box office.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?