NTR is back in the reckoning after the super success of his latest film Temper. His next film in the direction of Sukumar is all set to go on floors soon and according to the latest update, will be shot majorly in UK.
This film is being produced by B.V.S.N. Prasad, who made the blockbuster Attharintiki Daaredi earlier. DSP is the music director and Rathavelu handles the camera. The movie is a stylish revenge drama and will be in true Sukumar style.
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections