NTR is fast finishing Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha. The film’s unit has already wrapped up more than sixty percent of shooting. In the film, NTR will be seen in dual avatars – one of a rugged man from Rayalaseema and another a happy-go-lucky college student in Hyderabad.
The latest buzz is that Tarak’s performance as the Rayalaseema village man will be one of his career’s best. Apparently, the Young Tiger is leaving the film’s unit in awe with his Rayalaseema accent and his trademark histrionics. He will also be seen sporting a six-pack look, which will be one of the major highlights in the film.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in the movie. Naga Babu and Jagapathi Babu play key roles. S Radhakrishna is producing this high-budget Dasara entertainer and Thaman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing