NTR is fast finishing Trivikram’s Aravindha Sametha. The film’s unit has already wrapped up more than sixty percent of shooting. In the film, NTR will be seen in dual avatars – one of a rugged man from Rayalaseema and another a happy-go-lucky college student in Hyderabad.
The latest buzz is that Tarak’s performance as the Rayalaseema village man will be one of his career’s best. Apparently, the Young Tiger is leaving the film’s unit in awe with his Rayalaseema accent and his trademark histrionics. He will also be seen sporting a six-pack look, which will be one of the major highlights in the film.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in the movie. Naga Babu and Jagapathi Babu play key roles. S Radhakrishna is producing this high-budget Dasara entertainer and Thaman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru Neekevvaru enters $2M club in US; 3rd for Mahesh
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?