Kalyan Ram is doing a film called Bimbisara which was announced a few days back. The film has completed 70% of its shoot. Kalyan Ram will be seen as a barbarian king in a mythical land.
Now, the latest gossip in the film circles is that the film will have a voiceover by none other than NTR. This will surely give hype to the project and make fans happy.
Performance-wise too, this film is going to be Kalyan Ram’s best as per the news. Kalyan Ram himself is producing this film on the NTR Arts banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture
- Title teaser for Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film soon
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?