Legendary Telugu Actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao will finally be getting a statue in the Parliament complex in New Delhi. The Speaker has approved the request in principal and suggested NTR’s daughter and Union Minister Daggubati Purandeswari to source a suitable statue for the same.
The issue of a statue for the late former CM and icon of Telugu Cinema has been pending for a while now. More details about the statue and a likely date for the installation will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes