Legendary Telugu Actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao will finally be getting a statue in the Parliament complex in New Delhi. The Speaker has approved the request in principal and suggested NTR’s daughter and Union Minister Daggubati Purandeswari to source a suitable statue for the same.
The issue of a statue for the late former CM and icon of Telugu Cinema has been pending for a while now. More details about the statue and a likely date for the installation will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?