Legendary Telugu Actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s statue has been unveiled in Parliament today. The statue was sourced by NTR’s daughter, Smt. Daggubati Purandheswari.
The 9.3 feet high statue was unveiled by Speaker Meira Kumar. The ceremony was attended by PM Manmohan Singh,L.K.Advani, Sushma Swaraj, Chandra Babu Naidu, Smt Daggubati Purandheswari, Hari Krishna, Bala Krishna, Kalyan Ram, Jr NTR and others.
The various leaders who attended the event recollected some memorable incidents from NTR’s life and hailed his contribution to Telugu people.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections