In a tragic irony, NTR’s 10 year old little fan, Srinidhi, died on her favourite star’s birthday. Hailing from Warangal, Srinidhi was suffering from blood cancer for the last two and a half years and was shifted to a multi-specialty hospital in Kukatpally for advanced treatment. Srinidhi’s last wish was to meet NTR.
Soon after knowing about his young fan’s desire through her parents, NTR met the little girl, chatted with her for a long while and even presented her with a huge teddy bear. The actor expressed his happiness over fulfilling Srinidhi’s last wish, even though he could not relieve her from her pain. NTR was reportedly deeply upset knowing about Srinidhi’s death.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals