2.0 is one of the most awaited films in the recent time as it has the solid combination of director Shankar and superstar Rajinikanth. The film is made on a mammoth budget and naturally, the pre-release business of the film is quite high.
The latest we hear is that NVR Cinema, headed by NV Prasad has bought the AP and Telangana rights of the film. NVR Cinema is the same banner who made Spyder with Mahesh Babu earlier.
Slated to release on the 29th of November, this film has music by A R Rahman and will release in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi simultaneously.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama